Teddington Table Tennis Club started off in "The Clarence" at 1 Park Rd, Teddington, circa 1934, this venue is now renamed "The Park Hotel". Initially we only had one Table which was donated to us by Lloyds Bank. We were one of the original founding members of the Thames Valley Table Tennis League which was formed in 1936 and we are the only surviving founding member club. We held our first Club tournament in 1937, the Mens singles event was won by L.A. Dowsett, he went on to win this event a further 7 times (a club record), the last of which was in 1960. No Table Tennis was played by our club for the duration of the second world war. At some time we moved to Elleray Hall in Elleray Rd, Teddington and then moved to St. Marks Hall in St. Marks Rd, Teddington during the 1950's, but this venue was destroyed by fire in December 2009. We are now located at The Brunswick club in Clarendon Crescent, Twickenham, we have been there since January 2010. We currently run teams in the Thames Valley Table Tennis League and were Division 1 Champions in the 2011/ 12 season and runners-up in the 2009/ 10 season. We have a healthy attendance to our club evening and have increased our membership numbers in recent years due to a revival in the popularity of our sport and the addition of this club Website which was introduced in 2008.